Justin helped me out on this recipe. I think if he did it again he would want to cook the meat on the grill. I don't think the broiler was hard, he just is more comfortable with the grill. He also said it would be good on wings.
1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs (you should get about 8 thighs per package) 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes 1 teaspoon chili powder 2 teaspoons paprika 2 teaspoons garlic powder 1/2 cup honey 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1. Mix spices together and set aside.
2. Mix honey and cider vinegar and set aside.
3. Un-tuck chicken thighs so they are flat. Cover both sides in seasoning, set flat onto sheet pan. When all chicken as been seasoned put under broiler* (I put mine on low just so I don’t worry about burning the chicken)
4. Cook for 5-7 minutes on one side and flip. Cook for a 5-7 minutes on other side. Flip again and then baste the chicken in honey/cider mixture. Be sure to really get the chicken covered. Add to oven again and let it cook under the broiler for a few minutes until the honey starts to thicken up and glaze. It may smoke a little but this is completely normal.
5. Take chicken out of oven and let rest for a few minutes before devouring. You don’t want to burn your mouth with all that hot honey glaze!
Our family began on October 14, 2006 when Justin and I got married. We now have a handsome little boy Clayton, our beautiful daughter Madeline, adorable little Isla and of course our oldest daughter Keely Dog!!! Life is good! We hope you enjoy keeping up with our family.