Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day!



Today was a beautiful fall day! I am thankful for everyday I have at home with Clayton, but days like this are super special. Keely, Clayton and I took a nice walk and I brought Clayton out to play in the leaves and with his first pumpkin from Grandma B. Clayton as with most things these days wanted to put them in his mouth! The Fall is Justin and I's favorite time of the year and we couldn't ask for a better one than we are having this year. Who would think it would be in the mid 70s on November 5th?

4 comments:

Annie said...

I'm loving all the posts! Your pictures are just cuter and cuter :) Eli's jealous, he didn't get a sticker yesterday!

Karin said...

Clayton is so adorable!!! I love these pictures. Matthew tried to peel my sticker off my shirt and eat it. He was so fascinated with it. LOL!

Marissa said...

I LOVE these pictures!

Kari said...

Fall is our favorite time of year too-football season! Looks like Clayton's favorite part is the leaves. Clayton is exactly 5 months older than Mallory (minus all that corrected age business :)) We're glad you checked out our blog to see pictures of Mallory. She is growing so fast! And yes, Casey has always been a Buckeye fan. He says hello and I periodically show him pictures from your blog! Enjoy what's left of the cool fall weather-it snowed in WI on Sunday! Kari Kane :)