Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fun with Super Aunt Barb!!!

Clayton and Madeline are very lucky to have some fantastic Super Aunts and Uncles! Super Aunt Barb came to see us on Sunday and was able to stay for a couple of days! We had sooooo much fun. Clayton is even saying her name now. Super Aunt Barb cooked us a fabulous meal, made pancakes for Justin and Clayton, took Clayton to the library, cleaned my kitchen floors, yacked away with Mommy and snuggled a ton with Maddie! We even made our first trip to Target with her. :) I can't wait to show off some of the super cute clothes she got Maddie!

We love you tons Super Aunt Barb and can't wait to see you and Super Uncle Dale in a couple of months!

Super Aunt Barb, Clayton and Maddie

Maddie with her teddy bear that Super Aunt Barb got her

Reading time!

Clayton's new favorite book, No Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Ahhhhh! How sweet! I LOVE Aunt Barb!! She is such a wonderful person. I can imagine how much fun you all had with her. Madeline is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad you get 12 more weeks with her & Clayton. I truly feel blessed every day being a stay at home mom. It's not easy, but I still am very thankful!