Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Murphy Update!

Wow, I can hardly believe I am 31 weeks pregnant tomorrow. My original due date was April 2, but the doctor is going off the first ultrasound that puts me at April 8. So I am somewhere between 31 to 32 weeks. I wont be going past April 15 so we might have a tax baby. I was just telling my parents tonight how strange it is to be walking around and doing things 31 weeks pregnant. I had already been on bed rest for a couple of weeks at this point with the boys. Our little one is quite the mover and reminds me he/she is there all the time. It is getting harder and harder to bend over and with a almost 2 year old I am constantly doing that. :) I had a doctor's appointment today and everything looks great. I am feeling good too and no contractions! Yippee!

We hope to have Clayton moved into his new bedroom later this month once we have some painting done and then the carpets cleaned. I am definitely getting into the nesting stage and have a list a mile long of things to get accomplished. Justin is happy I can assist with this list! :)

I might put at least one pic up of me and Baby Murphy, we will see. :) Hope everyone has a good rest of the week.

3 comments:

Meggie Dials said...

YES! Put a picture up please! I can't believe you are already 30+ weeks. It seems to have flown by. Easy for me to say, right? :)

Karin said...

Yes, post a picture! I bet you are adorable! We are excited for you. I would say to take it easy, but I know how much energy little boys have! :)

Kari said...

A picture would be great! And the sex of the baby would be an added bonus. Casey and I will find out March 1st, so we're not telling unless you do (kidding).

Question: How far apart will your babes be?? Did you/will you put Clayton in a big boy bed when the baby comes??
(I should have facebooked this, feel free to do so if you respond. :))

Glad you're feeling well!