Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stay off the Streets!

Ok, so if you ask Justin or my dad they would probably say I was never that great of a driver to begin with. Having not driven for nearly 2 months now I would have to say it was pretty weird to get behind the wheel this evening for the first time. I felt like I was in drivers ed all over again! I don't think Justin was too impressed with my first time out, but I am sure I will pass the test! :)

Clayton is doing great. He is continuing to put on weight and is up to 3 lbs 3 ounces. We can't believe how fast his hair is growing and how much he already has. He has quite the personality and is already the ladies man of the NICU. We still don't know when we will be going home, but hope it will be in about 3 weeks or less.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

This is the typical night when we put Clayton into bed. He is always wide awake! :)
Mom and Clayton hang out tonight.
Hi everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah and Justin
It's Lindsay again, Meggie's friend. Just checking in on Clayton and he is SOOOO cute in the last picture. He looks so sweet and innocent! Congrats Clayton on continuing to gain weight. Keep it up :)

Lindsay

Jackie said...

Hello Sarah and Justin,
I just got your web address from Terry R. and Cammie, Annie, Eric and I have just admired the pictures of your beautiful baby boy. Little Clayton is a doll. We are so glad that he is doing well and growing fast! We will keep praying for all of you and hope Clayton is home soon!
Jackie Piper

nicki huels said...

hey sarah and justin!
i have been checking your blog daily for updates on clayton! congratulations on the move to the big bed and being one step closer to home!! clayton is ADORABLE and know that so many people are thinking of you all and praying for you...us included!!
love,
nicki and matt huels

Marissa said...

What a GREAT picture! So cute! Wish I were there to help. Still sending love and prayers.
M