Saturday, May 24, 2008

Clayton's Big Adventure

Clayton dressed in his puppy outfit and ready to go home to meet his big sis!
Our little family!!!!!!!!! We are so happy, can you tell? :)
Clayton asking, what is the hold up? Lets get out of here.
Clayton meets Keely! He loves his big sister already!
Clayton eats one of mommy's snacks with dad on the beautiful rocker Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Clayton got him. Sorry can't show mommy feeding him. :)
We have only been home for about 12 hours, but we are already loving every minute of it. I think Justin and Keely are pretty wiped out, as they are both laying here in bed with me snoring. Clayton seems to love his new home and is enjoying hanging out with us. Our little guy is up to 4lbs 8 ounces. We will be pretty protective here in the first couple of weeks, as he is still so small and we don't want him to be exposed to anything. We are looking forward to visitors soon though. I will get more pictures up as the weekend progresses. Hugs and kisses to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a day!!! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures and having this blog! Congratulations Murphy's!! I love you guys!

Karin said...

What a beautiful family!! Congratulations on bringing little Clayton home. What a beautiful tribute to your Grandpa Clayton. I bet he is so proud. I love him (& Great Aunt Grace) so much. I bet you are relieved to have Clayton at home. I know it was one of the best days of my life when I brought Matthew home from the NICU. Enjoy that precious little boy!!
~Karin :)