Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Big Boy!

Thanks to some help from my Aunt Jane, I am now able to post pictures we have been taking. :) Everyone has been so great, helping us in so many ways! I know I still owe quite a few people phone calls and I think next week things should settle down a little and I will be able to catch up. Thank you for your patients.

Clayton is doing great. He is up to 2 lbs 12 ounces as of yesterday. He had his first bath a couple of days ago too. All of the nurses think he is a handsome man! Like we had any doubt! We are now on a countdown to getting him in a crib instead of the incubator. He is slowly having the temp lowered and once it is off and he can maintain he will be moved. This will be great for dad, I wish I had a picture of the nights he forgets to give the little guy a kiss before he puts him in his bed and then has to stick his head through the narrow door to kiss him. Quite a sight!

Well, here are some pictures. Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Clayton hanging out with mom. He likes his bug that plays music. He is sporting his new scooter hat too! Thanks Meggie!


Dad and Clayton look at mom like they were up to trouble!



No comments: