Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 20 at SLCH

Clayton looks at mommy and says "What are you talking about and do you ever stop talking?"
Clayton says "No, I would rather lay here and get fed through the tube than work for it!"

Clayton is now 3 lbs and 1 ounce! He is doing great at gaining weight and is becoming more and more alert when he is awake. I will have to say he loves napping! I think this runs in my family since my parents are known for their napping and trying to force others to nap! :) He seems to be adding many people to his Clayton Clan Fan Clun. We love hearing from everyone!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah & Justin! He looks like he is doing really well, best wishes to both of you and Clayton! My thoughts and prayers have been with you all :)

Marissa said...

I don't think anyone has ever had to force you to take a nap Sarah-doll. =) Ah, I miss college naps. Tell him to enjoy them while they last. XOXO
M