Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun Weekend in Harvel/Pawnee!

Two weekends ago we headed north for a visit. We had dinner with two of my college friends, Megan and Megan and their husbands. Crazy, yes my roommate's name was Sarah and then across the hall two girls who would become great friends, Megan and Megan. What was U of I thinking? Oh well, I am so happy they put us there. Oh and I don't have much to say about the other Sarah other than she collected Frutopia labels. :) It was so nice to see Megan and Scott's new house. Clayton had a ton of fun playing with his friend Kate. They got to explore the garden and the church that Scott is a minister at. I don't think they will be asked to play the piano on Sunday anytime soon.

We then headed to Pawnee to stay with Grandma and Grandpa B for the rest of the weekend. I don't have any pictures, but Clayton went to the zoo with Grandma, Aunt Heather and Aunt Shannon. I was told I couldn't post the picture, but Clayton conned Grandma into going down the slide! Justin and I were able to spend the evening at some friends house on Saturday night. Maddie tagged along with us. Then on Sunday we had a dinner with the Great Grandparents.

It was a super nice weekend! P.S. I am posting like crazy so scroll down for more! :)
















No comments: