Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Catching up on the Last Few Weeks-Cho Cho Train

Over the next couple of days I hope to get all caught up. I feel like I haven't talked about what we have been up to for ages! We have been having tons of fun though so I don't feel too bad. :) Did I mention that 15 weeks for a maternity leave is waaaaaay to short!

A couple of weeks ago Justin mentioned that there were some old cho cho trains in downtown St. Charles by the river. Clayton has become somewhat obsessed with trains so we knew he would love this. We decided to go down one evening to check it out. Clayton definitely loved seeing the train and even got to see some barges on the river.


Clayton and his Puppy Keely on the way to the trains!














Small rocks=Clayton needs to play on the ground!











Clayton and Daddy checking the ChoCho train out.


















Maddie thinks her big brother is silly!



No comments: