Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello March, Let's be Friends!

Here is a pic of the Prego lady. Sorry I didn't get dressed up for you! :)

The Murphy family is happy to see March come and that February is over. We had a bit of a rough month. Clayton started off having pink eye, luckily my parents didn’t get it since they were passing through on their way to Arizona. Then I got sick. I was a mess for about 11 days with what I think was Bronchitis and then the stomach flu. My mom got sick when they got back to Galena and then Justin unfortunately got the flu and ended up in the hospital. Thankfully, Shannon and Justin’s mom were able to come down and stay for a night to help while Justin was in the hospital. We are all well now and hoping to stay that way!

Pregnancy has been the bright side! I am in my 35th week, and have been doing great. Baby Murphy is growing and moving a lot. I had a doctor’s appointment today and everything was good. I will go back in 2 weeks and hopefully find out if the baby is head down. Cross your fingers for us! We were able to get out all the baby stuff this weekend and get things cleaned up. We should be pretty good to go after this weekend.

As you probably saw, we moved Clayton into his new room and big boy bed. Last night he did really well and then tonight he cried for maybe 1 minute and is already asleep. I am so glad we decided to do this before the baby comes. I think he feels like a big boy and we have tried to make a big deal every morning about what a good boy he is.

Justin’s mom came back down on Friday and played with Clayton so I could get my haircut and run some errands. He had lots of fun with Grandma and even got a yummy breakfast! We can’t wait for Aunt Anna to come down in a couple of weeks! She is awesome and is spending some of her Spring break with us. She and I are going to do a cook and freeze night so we have a bunch of meals done and I don’t have to cook for awhile once the baby gets here.

We hope everyone has a great start to March and that Spring is around the corner!

No comments: