Friday, March 26, 2010

38 Weeks

38 weeks down, 2 to go! Wow does time fly. We have been busy going to the doctor. I have weekly appointments now. My doctor was a little concerned the baby was small so I had an ultrasound last week. The baby is measuring a little small, but the doctor was not concerned. Today I had some testing to make sure the baby was moving the way it should, etc. The baby passed with flying colors. We were all ready though just in case since the doctor said if they didn't see great results or there was low fluid they would deliver. I am glad everything went well, and the baby didn't have to come today. The baby can come tomorrow though! :) We are so excited and I am so ready. I feel like we are selling our house as I try to keep it completely clean, all laundry done, etc. It is nice though to know I don't have anything as far as cleaning to do for the weekend. We have no big plans, just lots of walks if the weather cooperates to get this little one on the way! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: