Friday, December 4, 2009

Let it Snow!

Ok, so by the look on that face maybe we aren't ready for snow??? Clayton got his snow boots from Lands End in the mail this week and he has been testing them out. It will be so fun for him to play in the snow this year. I am not sure what he will think of it. As I type there a a few flurries coming down so maybe we will know sooner than later.

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year in Galena! So much to be thankful for. We got to spend time with Clayton's great grandparents, grandparents, super Aunt and Uncle, second cousins and of course Aunt Anna and Aunt Ellie! Clayton loves Nana and Papas new house. There is so much to get into, like spices and Tupperware! Clayton even got to try out the whirlpool tub. (He was not a fan of the jets going) My mom had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner for us as usual. Dad, started up the fireplace which was a great treat. Anna and I just feel like Galena was and always will be our home! Yes mom, we know, we all need to move North!! :) Love you guys tons and thank you for making the holidays so special!

We have a fun weekend planned, getting our Christmas tree, going to Kate's 1st birthday party and finishing our Christmas decorating. I can't get over that I am 23 weeks today! Our little one is very active! I love feeling little buckeye. Clayton now comes over and pulls my shirt up to give the baby a kiss and hug! Sooooo cute! I guess I should mention he also pokes at the baby, much more the reaction we would expect! :) Hope you all have a great weekend!

P.S. I added some more pics to the Thanksgiving slide show today!

No comments: