Sunday, September 27, 2009

Great Weekend!

As you can see from the pics above we had a great weekend with Justin's family. It started Friday night, Justin and I went out with a bunch of his friends while Clayton hung out at grandma and grandpa's with Aunt Shannon, Uncle Dave, and Aunt Heather. Saturday, Justin got some golfing in and then we were both on the run. I headed to Matt and Megan's house and then on to our college friend Megan S's wedding, while Justin went to his 10 year class reunion. The wedding was beautiful and a great time. After the wedding I drove back to Taylorville and met Justin. I missed out on getting any pics at the reunion, but I think a good time was had by all. Today, we did a bunch of fun stuff. Clayton got to ride on the Combine, we picked pumpkins, popcorn and Indian corn. I even got tomatoes and apples to take home from the farm. We also celebrated Julie's birthday with a yummy lunch and got to see all the great-grandparents!

We packed a lot into the weekend, and Clayton and I slept the whole ride home. I know Justin is ready to crash any moment. We had so much fun though and are so excited that fall is here!

P.S. Go Bears!

No comments: