Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shannon's Wedding!

Justin's sister Shannon got married yesterday, so we had a very busy weekend. Nana, Papa and Aunt Anna came down on Thursday afternoon to hang out and help us with Clayton and Keely. The wedding was beautiful and everyone had a good time. I think we are going to be recovering for the next week or so. So glad Aunt Heather is back to babysitting this week!!! More of an update later.

Justin and Shannon in front of the stadium

The little guy in his duds before the wedding

Justin and I downtown

3 comments:

Meggie Dials said...

Sarah! You look gorgeous and I can't get over how cute Clayton is in his tux!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys all look so beautiful - Clayton is precious. amanda

Karin said...

I LOVE the picture of Clayton on his little tux!!! What a S-T-U-D!!! Please tell me you are going to frame a picture of him wearing it-- so so cute! Also, that's a great pic of you & Justin!