Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back to Work

Clayton was supposed to be folding laundry! Jeez!
Nana and Clayton, they had lots of fun last week. He misses her!

Wow, it is hard to believe that I have not worked in 3 months. The time has flown by in one sense and on the other hand it is seems like years. I could really get used to staying home full time. :) I love being with Clayton and watching him grow. I think Keely is glad I am going back though because she hasn't been able to nap as much. I will be going back to work on June 30th. I am going to be working on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Justin doesn't work on Fridays so he and Clayton will hang out that day. We are also lucky enough to have wonderful families that are going to come watch Clayton on Mondays and Tuesdays so he can hang out at home until after Labor Day.
Aunt Anna and Uncle David are coming down this weekend! We are very excited, Uncle David hasn't seen Clayton since he got out of the hospital, so I am sure it will be amazing to see how big he has gotten.
Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather! No rain!!!!! Hugs and Kisses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana showed me all sorts of new pictures of Clayton. Nana just glows when she tells me about Clayton...... Oh, she does that when she talks about you too, Sarah and Justin! : ) Ooops! : )
Melissa

Meggie Dials said...

Look how big he is! How much does he weigh now?