Monday, March 3, 2014

"Baby Cage"

My kids call this the "baby cage".  I call it AWESOME!  My Aunt Jane made this for us when Maddie was little.  It is tons of fun.  It is the cardboard that fabric at a fabric store is wrapped around (I am sure there is a technical name) and she and my cousin just put elastic through at the top and bottom of each one to connect them all.  It is fantastic because you can make it into any shape you want, it folds up and doesn't take up much room and the older kids love to color, write, etc on it.  With Isla on the move it is great to keep her contained or keep her away from stuff.  You can get the cardboard for free from the fabric stores, so cheap and GREAT fun!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is genius! I'll need to find the JoAnn's when we get moved and make one. Thanks for the idea!