Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Fun

I am not complaining about the lack of heat this year, but it has put a damper on the kids pool time.  The had a blast in it yesterday afternoon though.  I think they were outside for 4 hours straight until we made them come in to shower and go to bed.  They are too funny in their goggles.  They put the little lawn table we have by the pool and were using it to jump off of.  I also threw in a ton of change for them to find.  I told them if they could tell me what the coins were they could keep them.  That kept them occupied for quite a while.  They love money.    Oh and of course we had to take an ice cream sandwhich break.  At least it wasn’t freeze pops.  I have to say I think my kids are averaging about 10 a day of those.  Oops!  That what being a kid and summer is all about though!



No comments: