Friday, May 11, 2012

Big Girl Bed


A couple of nights ago Justin and I started hearing noises coming from upstairs and we both knew we were in big trouble.  Madeline had successfully climbed out of her crib.  :(  Dear lord my babies are growing up.  Honestly I am shocked she hadn't gotten out sooner since she is such a brave little stinker.  Clayton had already been in a big boy bed for months when he was her age.  Lets just say that I learned there is NO reason to rush this transition!

So yesterday Maddie and I got the tools out and switched her bed.  She thinks it is pretty neat.  She did a great job last night going to bed but she was also super tired.  We shall see how it goes.

P.S.  Clayton wants to get bunk beds for the two of them like the Bernstein Bear cubs have!

No comments: