Monday, September 19, 2011

Whirl Wind Week & Weekend

Wow, it has been a hectic and fun week/weekend. The kids and I started off the week playing at the park with a neighbor. I flew out to Charlotte, NC for work on Tuesday and the kids got to spend a fun day at home with Justin. My parents came in on Wednesday night and stayed till yesterday. (Yes, best mimi & papa ever!) I flew back in Friday afternoon and then Justin picked me up and we drove to Chicago for one a wedding. We had so much fun as you can see below, Justin was in the wedding. Great couple, great food, great dancing oh and of course great drinks. :) Clayton & Maddie had a blast with Mimi and Papa. They went to the park, had picnics, got ice cream, Papa Murphys pizza, road bikes and much more. My mom and dad hadn't been gone for 2 minutes and Clayton was asking when we could go to their house. :) While I was gone, Clayton started pre-school. (tear) That will be another post. They are growing too fast!

We have a fun week this week too. Story time, Kate & Nora are coming and much more!









No comments: