Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crafty Mimi (OK, really Crafty Megan Kane)

So if you know Mimi, you know she has many talents. She is an awesome gardener among other things! Well, crafting is not really her thing. I have to say I am impressed with her on this one. She got the idea from the Craft Queen of Galesburg. (Megan, I wish I had half of your creativity) Megan had made a frame post-it-note holder as a Teacher Appreciation gift. Well since Anna has just started her counseling career at Champaign Centennial, mom wanted to make one for her for her desk. She found a old frame and did a little bit of "crafting" to it and below is what she made. Super cute and super easy! Thanks for the idea Megan!




2 comments:

Megan Kane said...

I am CRACKING up!! I'm certainly not the crafty-est person in the 'burg, but thanks for the props!!

Megan Kane said...

I am CRACKING up!! I'm certainly not the crafty-est person in the 'burg, but thanks for the props!!