Friday, March 28, 2008

Sarah's Big Day Out!`

(Not a great pic as I look tired, but obviously can't spend much time up so had to snap fast)


Well, as many of you know I am now on bed rest after the twins decided they would test things out and send us to the hospital last Saturday night. Leave it to my kids to have a mind of their own and to already be testing their parents. Things seem to be under control now and with the help of some medicine to relax my uterus we haven't had too many problems. The twins did get steroid shots to help develop their lungs in case they can't wait to come out. Luckily, I think congress has wrapped up their investigation into steroids so they should be safe when they come out! :) No, Justin it doesn't mean they will be throwing spirals on the day they are born. Justin has been great and is taking wonderful care of me and the babies. The poor guy has to do everything, I can't even get socks out of my sock drawer anymore! We were very lucky, as Anna was here last weekend for Easter, so she was able to take care of Keely and helped us out around the house a ton. She is going to be a great Aunt!

I did have a big day out today, as I had a doctor's appointment. Who knew I could get so excited about putting on a pair of shoes and sitting in the Highlander! I will have to say it felt good to actually do my hair and put some make-up on. The doctor said everything was good, and to just keep on doing what I am doing. The twins are really growing now!

Wanted to also give everyone a sneak peak at the nursery. It is kind of hard to capture it in a picture, so everyone will have to come visit and see it in person! Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I should be posting more often since I have a little time on my hands!



3 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Sarah! This is your cousin- Karin -- Marge's grand daughter. She sent me the link to your blog. You look beautiful!! I am so excited for you- and twins- how exciting! My sister in law had twins in October (a boy & a girl). She has her hands full, but they are a lot of fun. Sorry to hear you are on bed rest, but get your rest now. Trust me! I have a son, Matthew, who is 8 months old today. Time flies by so fast! Being a mother is the best thing to ever happen to me. I wish you and Justin all the best. Take care!!
~Karin :)

Anonymous said...

I love the nursery picture!!! You are doing awesome - you are already a great mom! We are thinking about you and praying for you!!! amanda

Marissa said...

Hey Girl!!! I cannot believe you can even stand up! I was also weirded out by the fact that you have two cribs. It's all so crazy to me. Between ready Amanda's and your blog I feel like there's a club I'm missing out on. =) I have plenty on my plate right now though. Can't wait to see you in July! Keep those legs crossed.
Love,
M