Monday, October 1, 2007

What happened to September???

Time flies when you are running around like crazy people! :) I have been reminded by Justin, that WE (haha) haven't posted anything since September 17 and I am sitting here wondering if I was unconscious for the last two weeks! Work has been busy but good for both of us. We have been on the birthday circuit the last two weekends, Justin's mom turned 50 on the 22nd and then my sister's b-day was the 28th. We were in Champaign this weekend to celebrate and then also were able to go to the Illinois vs. Penn State football game. Wow, what a game. I don't think I have been that excited at a game, since my Junior year when we played Michigan on a Saturday night game and got hosed (no I have not let that go yet). I just hope they can keep it up next weekend against Wisconsin.

Keely is growing by the moment and as a proud parent I must say she has done a fabulous job at potty training. She was a happy traveler also going to Taylorville and Champaign with us! We discovered she loves corncobs while we where at Justin's parent's farm. Other exciting news, Keely's mom Lilly got her Junior Hunter Title this weekend. Justin is still practicing with the stuffed duck, I think in hopes that Keely is going to be a tracking prodigy.

I know that most of you get on to see pics of Keely, so I will get some up tonight or tomorrow! Have a good week!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Okay, I am patiently waiting for new pictures! : )

I am just joking, I know how busy life gets! I hope everything is going well with the little one.