Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mission Almost Accomplished

As my sister and I discussed the other day, she will probably be the only one to understand this. After the ice/snow we had I contemplated having someone else do our sidewalks and driveway. This was not a nice powder snow, this was ice, ice, ice and then some snow that is really ice. Oh, and I am currently acting as a "single parent" to a 10 month old, 2 1/2 year old and 80 pound dog. I was kidding myself though. I wasn't going to have someone else do it I was. I am cheap, I got some exercise without exercising and most important my OCD kicked in. I am disappointed in myself, I didn't get the driveway as perfectly clear as the sidewalks, but considering this was all done by hand no plow or salt, not a bad job! I just needed one more day to get it clear. :) Clayton enjoyed carrying around the chunks that I was shoveling. Make sure you scroll down to see his AWESOME snow angel!











No comments: