Monday, January 17, 2011

What Should I Be Doing Right Now?

I am sitting in a small cabinish house on a lake. It is FREEZING cold outside. Clayton is asleep in his tent. Keely and Maddie Boo are asleep on the couch behind me. Here are the things I should be doing:

  • Working, although I did that all weekend and this morning (Plus it is a holiday!)
  • Posting pictures on the blog since I am way behind
  • Downloading pics on Shutterfly
  • Begging people to buy my house
  • Making dinner since it is way easier to start that during nap time
  • I am sure I could find some cleaning or laundry to do
  • Emailing people I haven't talked to in forever

The list could go on and on and on. BUT, I have to be quite since their are no door sound barriers and you know what I DONT WANT TO DO THOSE THINGS! I am going to make some me time. I haven't watched the news since the first week in October. I wonder if I can watch Brian Williams on NBC.com. I miss him! :)

Lesson today. Stuff can wait, I need a break for 5 min!

No comments: