Monday, January 18, 2010

No More FUncle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clayton is a little behind on his posting. Here is an update from him:

I am so excited that I do not have a FUncle (AKA Fake Uncle) anymore! My Aunt Anna and David got engaged a few days before Christmas! I love my Uncle David soooooooooooo much! Aunt Anna and Uncle David are so much fun and play with me and my sissy Keely. Here are just a few things I love about my Uncle David:
  • My Uncle David was there right after I was born and helped my family sooooo much!
  • My Uncle David comes and babysits me with my Aunt Anna
  • My Uncle David has even changed my diaper!
  • My Uncle David gets me cool stuff like footballs and history books about the past presidents
  • My Uncle David puts up with my silly Mommy
  • My Uncle David and my Daddy always have fun together and drink lots of water!
  • Most of all I love my Uncle David becuase he loves my Aunt Anna and makes her soooo happy!
Congratulations and we can't wait till the big day!
Clayton and Keely with their UNCLE David!!!

The Newly Engaged Couple!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the nice message Clayton! We can not wait to see you all soon! Miss you like CRAZY! Love you TONS!

John & Katie Lyons said...

Congrats Anna!

777clarkstreet said...

Congrats to Anna and David!