Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We are enjoying another Halloween in Savoy, IL with my sister and brother-in-law. (Ok he isn't my brother-in-law yet, but I am just going to pretend because I am sick of waiting. Love you David) I think we have started a tradition of coming here for the holiday. Saves us all on buying candy too! Clayton decided he wanted to be a dinosaur/dragon this year. He was sooo cute. Anna, mom, Justin and I all went to the Illinois vs. Michigan game and had a good time. Thanks for the win finally! Anna and mom made yummy soup for dinner and we have just been hanging out. Hopefully there will be some more good football tomorrow when the Bears play! Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

Trick or Treating at Aunt Anna and Uncle David's


Clayton with Nana and Papa

Clayton with Aunt Anna and Uncle David


Since mommy and daddy don't allow candy yet, he got some fun Halloween treats like a tractor from Nana and Papa and a slinky from mom and dad.

No comments: