Wow, I can't believe how fast this school year is flying. Maddie only has about 6-7 weeks left. We are just finishing the kids Spring break and we sure packed it in. So here is a quick list of the highlights.
- Awesome trip to Mimi and Papa's including
- Visits with Great Mimi and Great Papa
- Time with Super Aunt Barb!!! (Clayton reminded me we had a SLUMBER PARTY with her!)
- Pizza, Candy Store and Bakery
- Coffee at the Inn (Ok, so that is always enjoyable for me)
- Ping pong, Air hockey and fun at the owner's club
- Trip to Springfield to go to Ergadoozy with Aunt Shannon and cousins. Kids loved this place.
- Train Ride and Breakfast with Daddy
- Early Birthday fun with Grandma and Grandpa
- We can't forget our last day of vacation brought WARM WEATHER!! The kids were outside from 9am to 3pm only coming in for some bathroom breaks. We are so excited about being outside more.
So, on a side note, Tuesday is April 1 and I am not ready! April is Birthday extravaganza.