WE ARE MOVING INTO A HOUSE!!!! If you are reading this we probably already closed since we are doing it bright and early Friday morning. We are excited can you tell?!?!? Here is a rundown on our new digs in Edwards/Dunlap Illinois.
- We are in one of the best school districts in the state
- We live 1.8 miles from the Shops at Grand Prairie
- There is still a brand new library really close
- We feel like we are in the country (horses, cows and barns right around the corner)
- There are TONS of young families in the subdivision
- We have a great size yard with a vegetable garden
- We will have bedroom doors to shut again!!!!!!!!!!! BEST PART
- We already have Clayton signed up for preschool, 2 days a week for a couple of hours.
I can hardly wait to get there. I have found so much for the kids to do. We only wish we could transplant Bob and Donna with us. :)
I am guessing my posting won't improve much until we have settled in. I have lots of projects, etc planned. Plus we owe about a million people dinner and drinks for the last 10 months so I will hopefully be entertaining a lot! Hope everyone enjoys the last days of summer.